..: This option makes it possible to consult the product database as a Food Composition Table.
..: There are different data sources for this database:
- foods from the Canadian Nutrient File (CNF) are identified by the Canada’s flag icon
- foods from the National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (USDA) are identified by the United States' flag icon
- foods from the French Food CompositionTable (CIQUAL) are identified by the France' flag icon
- foods from the Tanzania Food CompositionTables are identified by the Tanzania' flag icon;
- foods from the WorldFood2 (INFOODS) are identified by the globe icon
- lfoods from the database of industrial ingredients are identified by the erlenmeyer icon
- foods added locally are identified by personal icon
..: o find a food, you can search:
- by alphabetical order,
- by food group or
- by keyword: to launch a research, press the research key.
..: To add a product, select [Create].
..: To delete a product, select [Delete].
..: To modify a product, select [Modify].
..: To duplicate a product, select [Copy].
Note–It is possible to modify or delete only foods that are from the local file.
..: If necessary, you can save a copy of a database item by selecting [Save]. You can then save your document anywhere (.nut file).
..: If necessary, you can open a copy of a database item already saved by selecting [Open]. You can then recover your document where it had been previously save through this software module.